Impossible to find? Power Brake Booster to firewall Bracket

Hey all, I have been doing an exhausting search for the power brake booster braket that is sandwiched between the power brake booster and the firewall. I had a couple of good leads but they all fell through. I have made calls all over the country to find one of these with no luck. Apprently, some folks dont read their emails or even return calls anymore. Someone suggested I purchase a new booster with the bracket on it and then put the one I have up for sale on ebay. I hate to have to purchase an entirley new more expensive booster assy just to get a $20 bracket. Is there anyone who may have a lead on this part? Please help.:shrug::hail2:

Attachments

• Boosterbracket.jpg
    Boosterbracket.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 268
  • Sponsors (?)

I lucked out and a forum member had one he sold me, they're hard to find. You might keep an eye on fleabay, even if you find an old booster to buy for a core with the bracket on it it may be worth it....be sure to ask for/ search for bendix booster bracket if you post on many forums.
Jon

Hey all, I have been doing an exhausting search for the power brake booster braket that is sandwiched between the power brake booster and the firewall. I had a couple of good leads but they all fell through. I have made calls all over the country to find one of these with no luck. Apprently, some folks dont read their emails or even return calls anymore. Someone suggested I purchase a new booster with the bracket on it and then put the one I have up for sale on ebay. I hate to have to purchase an entirley new more expensive booster assy just to get a $20 bracket. Is there anyone who may have a lead on this part? Please help.:shrug::hail2:

What year car?

Its a 69 Mach I. The bracket slides over the studs on the booster so no destruction will be required. A1 Cardoen does not sell these and they are one of the largest remanufacturers of assemblies.:shrug: Still searching....

Yes indeed.

Folks do not realize the Cardone booster will not have the rear mounting bracket. They (Cardone) consider this not part of the bosoter, a addition to it.

These brackets are hard to find, and if one stumbles upon one it demands good money.

So, what are the alternatives---Buy new. By the time a Rebuilt Bendix with no bracket, no old core to trade in (Extra add on), then the termoil, a Brand new Repo bendix can be purchased???

The 67 68 Midland is a diffeent animal. It retains the rear mounting points. Will work, function properly on all 67-69 Mustangs with Power Disc Pedals. The Midland is just that, a Factory Mustang Piece, Not a "One size fits all" Boosters.

Dan @ Chockostang