Drivetrain In need of new clutch for 500-550hp

So I got my nitrous system ironed out and the clutch began slipping terribly on first test... I suspected that it was already slipping NA.
What clutch would you guys suggest??
I’m clueless on who makes a good one for my application... motor is just a 306 but made 345hp to the wheel when tuned so I guess about 390hp at flywheel?? Still T5 trans, I have a throttle body nitrous plate but it won’t see more than a 150 shot.... I want a good one, but I don’t know anything about the dual discs deal and doubt I need one but thing change so fast I figure my best answer will come from you guys. Thanks in advance!!

• Sponsors (?)

Check out this clutch here. These guys have been around since the 70s and know what they are doing. This one might be overkill for you application (rated 800hp), but it will give you plenty of room for future upgrades. I found this website from another thread talking about clutches. It has an assortment that you can choose from for your application. Also keep this in mind. When you put a good clutch in there, especially with nitrous, your T5 is going to snap like a twig. Don't be surprised if you find yourself shopping for a T-56 or TKO. Hope this helps.

I’m leaning towards a dual disc clutch, although that may be overkill, perhaps I won’t have to worry about overpowering it at the track... at least I believe I “overpowered” the existing king cobra clutch anyway because it was fine and after not spraying it for a while it just started slipping like crazy... I’m no expert by far...hopefully I won’t find it oil soaked... I guess that could happen??
It sure seemed to go from fine to absolutely done. Again I’m no mechanic but I know it was installed right because I was the helper, saw the whole process
Engine sounded fantastic though!!
All recommendations, advice, welcome please.