Progress Thread In The Beginning, God said, Let there Be LUCIEL!

• Sponsors (?)

Your account just *poofs* :shrug:

Strangest thing :ninja:

Like being on the Clinton Christmas Card List :hide:
We wouldn’t be as fcked today as we we are now,...
if only if.......there was somebody who had a clue about running a country that didn’t include fcking everybody that didn’t suck up, or appointing his in law family members to national positions that are as hopelessly unqualified to lead as he is.

Two guys sitting on a bar stool could come up with a better strategy to deal with this than that ass hole. Clinton, in hindsight, with all of her baggage wouldn’t have ignored a disaster Waiting to happen like this stupid bastard did.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
if only if.......there was somebody who had a clue about running a country that didn’t include fcking everybody that didn’t suck up, or appointing his in law family members to national positions that are as hopelessly unqualified to lead as he is.

Two guys sitting on a bar stool could come up with a better strategy to deal with this than that ass hole. Clinton, in hindsight, with all of her baggage wouldn’t have ignored a disaster Waiting to like this stupid bastard did.
And here we go........

Attachments

• employ of month.png
    employ of month.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 104

Two guys sitting on a bar stool could come up with a better strategy to deal with this than that ass hole. Clinton, in hindsight, with all of her baggage wouldn’t have ignored a disaster Waiting to happen like this stupid bastard did.

I know you don't think so but he's doing pretty well IMO and I'll leave it there. :nice:

Reactions: 1 user
I was trying to give the guy a break,..With all of the overly gushy references to how great a fox body is, and the excessive usage of the word "she" when referencing the car, and with three threads going on and off all day, I figured he was tired. ( How does he know it's a she,..I mean it takes two after all... :shrug: )

Maybe it's missing a couple of nuts?
Oh there are plenty of nuts in this thread, Nothing lacking there.

Anybody that knows me knows I have a huge problem with car-guy slang. Tranny, Dizzy, Pumpkin/chunk and.....she.

I'll put Superman against wonder woman anyday.....Lets see if that invisible plane, gay-la-faire bullet dodging bracelets, or puny little rope of truth can hold a candle to a guy that can fly, with a heat ray that come out of HIS eyes....

She..... :nonono: