Induction

Anybody running a Reichard or Fox lake intake? I like the Reichard but cant find a price. The fox lake looks good but would have to do some polishing. I don't know if I have the patience to wait anylonger on Trick Flow.

• Sponsors (?)

the p51 will run right around 1,000 with all the extra parts while this sale is on. it was the one i wanted, but it is heave. i picked one up at a mustang show once to feel the weight. it was pretty heavy. i dont know how heavy the others are so i really have nothing to compare it to.

i really like the looks of the rr, but it is useless on anything but a race engine spinning 7,000 rpm's.

even thought i felt the p51 first hand, and it was heavy...i still might go with it. i was thinking trickflow, but that not looking that great. they seem to be having controversey if it will work with a big blower and all that...i will get something more simple if that id the case.

i did get my cams and heads from fox. i picked up 35rwhp from them and that is with the power robbing blower cams. so i think that the p 51 should be pretty good. maybe only with a blower though.:shrug:

I guy in Fort Wayne has a P-51 on his car. I wanted to talk to him but never saw him at the show, just saw his car. It looked huge on the engine. Im still waiting on the trickflow, if it dosent work for blower cars Ill prolly pick up a P-51.

Thats what I said, if it dosent work for blower cars Ill look into something else. I heard that Trickflow was trying to fix it so it dose work with them. I guess we'll see in a few weeks.... its supposed to be out in February.