• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Insomnia...

  • Thread starter Thread starter freakintiger
  • Start date Start date Jun 9, 2005

freakintiger

New Member
Apr 8, 2004
310
0
0
Virginia Beach, VA :TAX CAPITAL OF THE WORLD!
Jun 9, 2005
#1
  • Jun 9, 2005
  • #1
I have it bad, which is why I'm on so late, I can't sleep and am wide awake! I have to be to work at 7 AM Eastern!
AAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH!
 

JamesBaumann

Member
Nov 26, 2003
624
0
16
Vancouver Island
Jun 9, 2005
#2
  • Jun 9, 2005
  • #2
When was the last time you changed your oil? Maybe its been too long and maybe that is subconciously eating away at you.

Just a suggestion.
 

freakintiger

New Member
Apr 8, 2004
310
0
0
Virginia Beach, VA :TAX CAPITAL OF THE WORLD!
Jun 9, 2005
#3
  • Jun 9, 2005
  • #3
Well you know I've been thinking about that of late, but I changed it just before winter, and I use Mobil 1, so I figure I'll do it in a months time. But you know, that horse is always nagging away at me about something...
 

351wcoupe

New Member
Feb 13, 2003
1,811
0
0
Manhattan, Kansas
Jun 9, 2005
#4
  • Jun 9, 2005
  • #4
hehe we win, My trans change and windage tray addition began at 11:30 tonight and I still have to run wires for the trans brake and 2nd stage of nitrous.
 

freakintiger

New Member
Apr 8, 2004
310
0
0
Virginia Beach, VA :TAX CAPITAL OF THE WORLD!
Jun 9, 2005
#5
  • Jun 9, 2005
  • #5
351wcoupe said:
hehe we win, My trans change and windage tray addition began at 11:30 tonight and I still have to run wires for the trans brake and 2nd stage of nitrous.
Click to expand...

You never sleep do you?
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

A
Help ID - Turbo GT, SVO differences
  • aldoelmalo
  • Jun 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
162
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 2, 2026
aldoelmalo
A
B
Tire size question 1986 gt hatchback
  • B0udreaux
  • Jan 12, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
763
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jan 17, 2026
B0udreaux
B
Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
T
Need help with 302 swap
  • thxmxrgx
  • Sep 23, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
172
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 24, 2026
thxmxrgx
T
K
Engine rebuild in connecticut
  • Kngtmare
  • Aug 30, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
109
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 30, 2026
Potomus Pete
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?