Installing Keyless Entry - 95 Mustang Gt Convertible

Vipertech

May 9, 2017
Hey guys! So I could use a bit of help. I've been trying for the past two days to figure out how to install an aftermarket keyless entry system in my car. I've read quite a few posts here, and any other diagram or video I can find. I've determined that this is a non-OEM keyless model (with the test I've seen for pulling the door handle up, although that is much harder of a test when there's no dome light being a convertible). I know that it should be a pink yellow and pink green wire for the lock/unlock, and I do see that. However, I can't for the life of me get this darned thing to work. I am a little thrown off though, because one of the diagrams I read said that this model car is a "reverse polarity system" as opposed to the standard "positive" or "negative" trigger options I've seen before. I'm not really sure what that means, or if that diagram is even correct. Could someone please help me figure this out? I'll give any other information necessary as best I can. Here's the exact module I'm using though: (I find the reviews have a lot of helpful information as to how the module works, especially as the directions suck) Amazon product ASIN B006QH9C5AView: https://www.amazon.com/Docooler-Central-Locking-Keyless-Controllers/dp/B006QH9C5A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1494371641&sr=8-1&keywords=docooler+keyless+entry

• Sponsors (?)