Intake Debate?

• Sponsors (?)

Stick with the K&N, its probably the highest quality out there, Ive cleaned
and reoiled mine at least 10 times. One other thing you could do is get
only the inlet tube replaced and keep the stock filter box with the snorkle
removed. C&L makes and sells them seperatly. I already had a MAC CAI
laying around so I just combined the two.............

DSCN0144.jpg
[/IMG]

Dude yes the JLT cold air kit is the S**t. I have a 2002 GT with several bolt-ons and it makes a huge difference in the higer RPMs. JLT claims 8 to 12 hp to the wheels on a bone stock car. If you can swing it get the C&L upper intake Plenum 75 mm throttle body and the JLT and i promise you'll see some nice gains. I have several pics and proof if you need it or want to see pics.

I dont think it would make any difference. Better off spending your money on something else, i.e. gears and a tuner! I have a densecharger tube going to an open K&N myself.

Street Horse has the probaly the best setup:nice:, I just change mine from the dense air intake to the engine bay one, with the largest filter that could fit.:rolleyes: Plus it would be to your advantage to fing a $25 dollar one on ebay, just use the 3 inch tube with an adapter plate:nice:, I just sprayed painted heat resistant primer to reflect the heat:D, the name brand ones are just too much money for what they do:nonono:, save some pocket change and do the research:D. Post pics too.:p