Intake maniflod

it is equlivent to the edelbrock perf. rpm yes. It has alot of issues with casting flash since it is made cheap. But if cheap is your game, then the typhoon intake is what you want. It is no way comparable to the victor intake. The vicotr is a nonemmisions race intake. Try doing a search and you would have awnsered urself without having to make this post.
 
Grn92LX said:
That same place also has a victor knock off. Why anyone would buy that POS chineese made garbage is beyond me. Keep the money in America!!


hm....never knew they had a victor look alike....link me up there buddy...I wanna see what it looks like haha :D

also, you get what u pay for
 
BlownStangGT said:
hm....never knew they had a victor look alike....link me up there buddy...I wanna see what it looks like haha :D

also, you get what u pay for


I never seen it, someone on hardcore50 had one on a 347 and said it was POS. I cant remember.

The typhoon is an rpm knock off