INTAKE OR INJECTORS

• Sponsors (?)

You won't believe how much easier your car revs when you slap a new intake on there. The stock GT piece is pretty much garbage. I definately vote for the intake as well.

Also consider a new MAF and injectors will definately require a tune, so add that to the budget. I'm assuming there is one considering you asked an either or.

Adam

You got the big intank pump but stock inj's :shrug:

You have the 150 shot but stock inj's :lol:

Why if you are making all that extra hp are the stock inj's adequate :shrug:

I know nothing about nitrous so this is just a general question here :D

Grady

Well maybe you should make sure you don't already NEED injectors first. You may need to find a way to figure out your injector duty cycle while you are shooting the NO2. With a 150 shot, you might already be pushing them over 90% DC. I bet you could do it with a multi-meter that can measure the pulsewidth.

oh crap.....i just saw in his sig that he is running a 150 shot. you are playing with fire. i went extremely lean (15.4AF) with a 75 shot. get yourself to a dyno immediately and make a few pulls with a wideband. you may be deep in the danger zone as far as detonation is concerned.

Green 94 5.0 said:
oh crap.....i just saw in his sig that he is running a 150 shot. you are playing with fire. i went extremely lean (15.4AF) with a 75 shot. get yourself to a dyno immediately and make a few pulls with a wideband. you may be deep in the danger zone as far as detonation is concerned.

This was my line of thinking as well.

I mean after all, If you are asking for 150 more hp, it ain't gonna make a diff if you are using NA, or forced to ask for the power ...

You need the fuel to feed it :nice:

Seems to me, a trip to the dyno is not needed to tell what should already be known here.

My first thoughts would be something like 24's with upped pressure or even better yet, 30's would be what is needed here if he is using the full shot :shrug:

Grady

94GTLaserRC said:
I was thinking inj when I saw the mods...And I couldnt believe everyone started saying "intake". Then I read where everyone caught on.

Just goes to prove there is not always a "universal" answer...it is all case-specific.
RC

I was gonna say intake also RC but got to looking at his sig more closely.

Mr. Miller

All caps in your sig makes it more difficult to see your mods at a glance.

Grady