Is it possible to get engines from Ford Australia

• Sponsors (?)

Nah, just overnight parts from Japan...oh, wait...wrong car. :D

There probably isn't a company that does this, at least not at any discount over buying directly from a Ford dealer Down Under. I can't imagine there'd be much demand, and the shipping costs would be very expensive.

But if you called an Aussie Ford dealership, they could probably do it for you...you might not like the price though. Still, I've spent time there and really enjoyed their cars, so I know what you mean...FPV has some really cool stuff. The turbo Falcon XR6 is an amazing vehicle.

think the parts also cost ALOT more in Aus. A few years back I looked at getting a Mustang sent from Aus to the UK as it would have been RHD, but the initial cost/carriage and import duties made it twice as expensive as importing a LHD one from the US.

you can get one, but i dont see it being cheap. i would think that the ordering process would be the same as getting a US ford motor. call up a dealership and request one and have it shipped to your house or wherever you wanted in the US. i dont envision it costing less than $20k

also i dont think they are approved by the EPA.