It's a sad day...

sgw_88FoxGT

May 18, 2008
Finally listed the stang on eBay a few hours ago. I'm getting knee surgery soon and won't be able to drive it for months and on top of that I just graduated college so I need the cash. Oh well, my next mustang will either be a '93 Cobra or an '03-'04 Cobra. Gonna start saving now.

For now, here are some pics. It took me nearly a year to get pics up but I finally needed to take some to sell it so here you go. Thanks to all you guys who helped me out over the past year getting this thing running smooth and fixing it up nice. It was my first car and I learned a lot from it. Mustang5L5, jrichker and FrankenStang are a few of the ones who come to mind who my thanks go out to.

I had a link to my eBay description but took it down cause I don't this to just sound like an advertisement. I just figured people might want to see what I've been putting my time into for the last year.

Attachments

• DPP_24.jpg
    DPP_24.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 128
  • 3:4.jpg
    3:4.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 107
  • Sponsors (?)

Yeah I wasn't trying to advertise my car, I just thought people would wanna know what I've been asking questions about for about a year. All those posts weren't just going into a black hole somewhere. I was actually making good use of the know-how.

I'm just proud of my first car and want to show it off before I get rid of it.

later