its been awhile trinitys pics, 14mos old now.

• Sponsors (?)

THANKS GUYS/GIRLS!!

i tried to get her to hold a wrench, but all she wanted to do is beat on my mustang, should i be worried? :p
anyway, i figure all her future boyfriends will have to demonstrate a intake swap or something before she goes anywhere with them. :rlaugh:

thankf for all the compliments!

Oboebrian,I'll be @ both! Maybe not @ tuscon, but my car is registered and i don't want to miss out on the fun. i won't have my car at knotts though, but i'll be there. See you registered @ my site, welcome!

streetgrande69 said:
Oboebrian,I'll be @ both! Maybe not @ tuscon, but my car is registered and i don't want to miss out on the fun. i won't have my car at knotts though, but i'll be there. See you registered @ my site, welcome!

I'm busting my butt to pretty much finish my 72 for the Tucson show (big surprise to possibly be reveiled later). If you don't make it to the Tucson show (i.e. if you're not part of the huge caravan over) I'll definitely see you at Knotts and Don jose's. Why are you not registered for the Knotts show? Is it because of the strut rod thing? I've been meaning to register for a while now, btw what's with the funky text on the forums... it's kinda distracting to read IMHO. :D

I WAS WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO SAT THAT, I USE IT ELSEWHERE ON MY SITE AND JUST WANTED TO TRY TO TIE IT IN. I GUESS IT LOOKS OK WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ THAT MUSH OF IT :(
DAMN CAPS.anyway
no its not the strut issue,(which isn't really an issue anyway) i just haven't registered, and was gonna just go as a spectator.i may register, i don't know. my car is far from a show car. i drive the hell out of it everday and it shows. plus its starting to get pretty bad blow-by ans smokes slightly on start-up. i don't know, maybe i'll be there?we'll see if i can get the rack and brakes done before the tuscon show, that would be nice! i'm still waiting for outter tie rods now.

thanks , later!