Guhrly mahn......I would not eat those trailer steaks.

Yeah, I dig what you’re saying. Geez it’s good when it’s done though!That's my biggest problem buying cuts of meat like that... How much was it per pound, and you just removed 5 lbs.![]()

Sometimes I forget you have a family and a life and don’t exist simply to show us pictures of your juicy meat.Ok, sorry.
I thought the Mac and cheese might be a little different Noobz, you need to try it once though. You won’t believe how good it is.Brisket burritosHold the MacNchz
That is hilarious-but I just can’t see it changing from the ‘wife/boob’ ct….Sometimes I forget you exist simply to show us pictures of your juicy meat.

Yeah, this one was twice the size of the last time I made it so it cooked for an hour flipped it half way, then turned the burners all the way up for the last 10 minutes..I thought you might be smoking the veggies and bacon. Thanks for clarifying your recipe.![]()