• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

JC Whitney comes thru again

  • Thread starter Thread starter CRZYHRSGT
  • Start date Start date May 5, 2006

CRZYHRSGT

New Member
Feb 14, 2004
240
0
0
5.7 miles north of THE Ohio State University
May 5, 2006
#1
  • May 5, 2006
  • #1
In an effort to keep up with the new, classic styling of the new Mustang, JC Whitney has come out with this little beauty...




Get 'em while they last!!!
 

Kronos

New Member
Apr 4, 2005
101
0
0
the boondocks
May 5, 2006
#2
  • May 5, 2006
  • #2
i don't think i could put that on anything
its almost as bad as my grandma spending bukoo money getting a lincoln hood ornement on her mercury sable .
now that my brother drives it he calls it the mercoln townsable
 

FORCED2DV8

New Member
Jun 6, 2005
458
0
0
Grand Rapids MI
May 5, 2006
#3
  • May 5, 2006
  • #3
I could put that on my Wheel Horse lawn tractor....
 

Mike97gt

it doe snot
Founding Member
Jan 26, 1999
10,633
7
89
the people's republic of massachusetts
May 5, 2006
#4
  • May 5, 2006
  • #4
I already have fifteen of them on my car.
 

FivePointStang

Founding Member
May 22, 2001
147
0
17
Springfield, OH
May 5, 2006
#5
  • May 5, 2006
  • #5
Kronos said:
i don't think i could put that on anything
its almost as bad as my grandma spending bukoo money getting a lincoln hood ornement on her mercury sable
Click to expand...

Your grandma is a ricer :OT:
 
B

bakos24

I find there is nothing better than a tasty wiener
Nov 29, 1999
4,461
87
134
NE, OH
May 5, 2006
#6
  • May 5, 2006
  • #6
svttech76 said:
I already have fifteen of them on my car.
Click to expand...


15? Man, your up 4 on me. I have to next day air so more in to catch up.
 

Kronos

New Member
Apr 4, 2005
101
0
0
the boondocks
May 5, 2006
#7
  • May 5, 2006
  • #7
FivePointStang said:
Your grandma is a ricer :OT:
Click to expand...

hey lets not start throwing around grandma insults
i'll have you know that she told me she dropped 2 seconds on her 1/4 mile time when she added that lincoln emblem on it i'm trying to find a carbon fiber one for me but i might get this instead.
 

mity2

I like Pro3 and all I got was this crappy CT.
Jul 24, 2003
2,872
3
48
StateCollege PA
May 5, 2006
#8
  • May 5, 2006
  • #8
May be I can put that on my bicycle?
 

Jinx

I like cats, cats like me. Cats and I fully agree.
20+ Year Stangneter
Oct 2, 2003
12,166
4,237
223
Cat Country
May 5, 2006
#9
  • May 5, 2006
  • #9
svttech76 said:
I already have fifteen of them on my car.
Click to expand...

what kinda HP gains did you get??
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

F
For Sale 03 Redfire Cobra Convertible
  • FastFox5oh
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04)
Replies
0
Views
238
SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04) Jul 14, 2026
FastFox5oh
F
P
Is it normal for all of this to go wrong or did I get played when I bought this ONLY A MONTH AGO.
  • ponygal02
  • Nov 14, 2025
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
322
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Nov 14, 2025
Noobz347
S
Need help asap
  • shaggyman65
  • Dec 24, 2025
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
291
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Dec 24, 2025
shaggyman65
S
A
Blow through intercooled questions
  • AngryH58
  • Aug 31, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
189
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 1, 2026
AngryH58
A
A
Engine 302 oil leak when running
  • AlexM556
  • Sep 8, 2026
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Replies
18
Views
562
Classic Mustang Specific Tech Sunday at 4:40 PM
manicmechanic007
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?