JENNABEARS New Website is Up!!

• Sponsors (?)

The site looks great Chris...your wife did one heck of a job. I was browsing all over the place until I got to the part that your wife wrote about having a present in heaven.......I could not read anymore....as a fellow paret this situation continues to tug at my heart strings......I can't imagine what you and you wife go through... but I do have faith that Jenna looks down upon you with smiles and adoration.......I feel as you both do about waiting to get to heaven to meet up with a child...I have an angel waiting for me as well.....lost before birth.....but still every bit a part of my life....

Keep up the faith and great work..... I plan on making another donation soon brother..
GOD BLESS

The website is amazing! Definately did a superb job on it. I too am a parent of two. You both are role models for anyone that has lost a child. Knowing it is hard to overcome the events that have happened, but showing everyday that you get stronger. If there is ever anything I can do to help, please let me know. You both are in my prayers.

David