John and anybody else that wants to get on this.

DNA DOA

Apr 3, 2005
Scappoose
Since I just worked 160 hours in two weeks I have the extra money to buy Glenn's Performance 950 hp kit. He is running a special and got it for a couple hundred less and they also throw in a free fuel tank cover. Bought the aluminum tank straps too. Shipping out monday.

The block is in the shop, if it mags out okay then I will build a mild turbo motor for next years racing season. For next year I will continue to build the 700-800 rwhp street/strip car I have always wanted. Ordering turbo kit in Dec. or Jan.

Ben a.k.a. "The Turbo Kid" Yeah I know... whatever. :rolleyes:

:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Go to Glennsperformance.com and click on 950 hp kit. Everything is listed there, plus the free fuel tank cover. The sleeper tank is a great option, pushlock black fuel lines etc. On sale $1,199.95.

I have the 1450HP system, which I almost installed this last weekend. The work on the tank is good quality and the kit was complete, save for a plug for one of the feed ports on the tank. We'll see how the Aeromotive pump lasts when I finally get the car going... I like the fact that he is starting to incorporate the Walbro pumps into his kits. They have worked well for the supra and viper guys.