just a few pics for you to enjoy!

SaleenGT2001

Jul 18, 2005
Four Oaks NC
i'm going out of town tonight so i wont get to dyno it till thursday. i did drive it a little and it feels a LOT stronger. i didnt get into much boost but the noise was more than worth the money!! anyways enjoy!:D
sc004.jpg

sc001.jpg

dc851cd4.jpg

9c4aa248.jpg

Attachments

• sc004.jpg
    sc004.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 79
  • sc001.jpg
    sc001.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 98
  • dc851cd4.jpg
    dc851cd4.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 79
  • 9c4aa248.jpg
    9c4aa248.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 67
  • Sponsors (?)

does your wife know you owe the bank $4000 dollars?

lol jk man

looks like buckets of fun... great car... BTW

WHERE ARE MY PICS I REQUESTED?!?! lol whenever you get a chance... looks like youve been busy...

exindust said:
does your wife know you owe the bank $4000 dollars?

lol jk man

looks like buckets of fun... great car... BTW

WHERE ARE MY PICS I REQUESTED?!?! lol whenever you get a chance... looks like youve been busy...
sorry man im outta town till thursday. my car is going to the dyno @1:00, i'll try to get some pics and videos up after that.

if all you are worried about is tapping the pan, DONT WORRY!! it is really easy!! the hardes part is figuring out how all the brackets bolt up with the crappy directions. my kit came with a punch. dyno #'s and video will be up thurs.

you are looking at the avatar of the most envious man in the world...
your like my new idol
i just sit and look at your pick then up at the ceiling and say why not me god
maybe one day it will be...
looks good man now all you need to find is a camaro to burn.

i drove it when i got home today and it feels a lot faster than it was, but not fast enough! i might swap the gears to hold the boost out a little longer. anyone ever use 3.55's in a car with a centri? maybe that will help the wheelspin in 1st and 2nd.