just installed my control arms...

98stangv8

Oct 3, 2003
fayetteville, nc
put on the granatelli ones from ebay..150 for a set. I thought putting on upper and lowers was super tough! Had it up on a lift, and the rear axle was tough to line up! Anyways, only took 7 hrs, and it rides SO much better now! I never thought they would be that big of an improvement! Subframes are next...just go to find some that will fit with side exhaust!

• Sponsors (?)

I put those granatellis on my car too! MAN were they ever a pain in the ass to line up. I think the install took me about 6 hours without a lift. I never wanna do that again. Make sure you put grease in them fairly often otherwise they'll squeek on ya

Turbo92PGT said:
I put those granatellis on my car too! MAN were they ever a pain in the ass to line up. I think the install took me about 6 hours without a lift. I never wanna do that again. Make sure you put grease in them fairly often otherwise they'll squeek on ya

well, the one side was a pita!!, and the other side was easy...just the nature of the beast I guess...I greased them up today well, thanks for that tip! they handle well, def worth the money!