Just installed: PP 75mm TB and plenum

deftsound

Please ask me how much my supercharger cost
Apr 6, 2004
Texas City TX
Yup I finally did it. I got a "professional products" (flame away its the best bang for the buck) throttle body and plenum.

I wasen't really expecting much but to my suprise I noticed a considerable gain. I don't know if it's because I'm blown or waht but throttle response was greatly improved and I definately noticed a gain above 3k rpm...

Definately worth the 220$ I payed for the combo...:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

I don't think the flame is becaus the Throttle body is inexpensive, I think it's based on the general "low quality" standards of their products. But hey, if it's working alright for you, go for it. :nice:

i've never had a problem with it, even came with various sizes of vacuum nipples for the different years, something Accufab lacks. Doesn't have a rep of sticking open either. I haven't actually heard any bad things from owners, just speculators

Quality was fine. Fitment was perfect and the gains were great. If you want to spend 450$ on the accufab one go for it, but for 200$ you cant beat the professional products one, It even looks nice under the hood....

I've never hear anything bad about their TB and plenum, only the lower intake.

There's plenty of threads talking about how crappy they are due to where they are made. Then there's threads like this where actual owners report no problems, then a month later accufab owners will reapply the propaganda that's been circulating for years, erasing any credibility this thread has made.

I have a PP 75mm tb, and for SURE it is a quality peice - very nice! I picked mine (polished) up from a corral member for less than $100 shipped - then I grabbed a no-name 75mm "C&L" plenum copy, ported an polished it myself...and gained retarded power/throttle response haha!