• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-

Just Ordered A Fays2 Watts Link

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clair Smith
  • Start date Start date Oct 21, 2012

Clair Smith

Active Member
Apr 4, 2012
186
13
29
Norfolk Va
Oct 21, 2012
#1
  • Oct 21, 2012
  • #1
It should get here by Thursday, can't wait to get my hands on it!

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2
 

Clair Smith

Active Member
Apr 4, 2012
186
13
29
Norfolk Va
Oct 26, 2012
#2
  • Oct 26, 2012
  • #2
Got it in, so far on my random testing, it seems to have calmed the rear end down. I need to go find some bumpy corners to test it. I want to take it to the drag strip, but I may have to wait until next week. I'm taking it to a road course 17 Nov, can't wait to see how it holds up

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2
 

Clair Smith

Active Member
Apr 4, 2012
186
13
29
Norfolk Va
Nov 7, 2012
#3
  • Nov 7, 2012
  • #3
So far, I like it. Didn't totally get rid of wheel hop, but did make the car very predictable while launching. The wheel hop is more like chatter now. I went one hole down on the propeller and the cart is really neutral, and seems to rotate well on the throttle. I have a track day coming up on and I can't wait to see how my car and I perform
Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2
 

Clair Smith

Active Member
Apr 4, 2012
186
13
29
Norfolk Va
Nov 18, 2012
#4
  • Nov 18, 2012
  • #4
Ok one day at the track and the car is very predictable. Neutral with a hint of over steer, very easy to manage rotation with the throttle. Can't wait to get more track time with this beast, and for me, the Watts link was an awesome mood to this beast

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2
 

retfr8flyr

Member
Jun 24, 2006
154
13
19
Nov 18, 2012
#5
  • Nov 18, 2012
  • #5
I have the Steeda watts link and I love mine. Get some adjustable lower control arms to fix your wheel hop.



Earl
 
Reactions: SteedaBrandon

Clair Smith

Active Member
Apr 4, 2012
186
13
29
Norfolk Va
Nov 18, 2012
#6
  • Nov 18, 2012
  • #6
Yeah, that is on the list

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

7
What megasquirt kit to order
  • 74delta
  • Jul 4, 2026
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
Replies
15
Views
495
Digital Self-tuning Forum Aug 26, 2026
fasterthangas
F
Electrical Code 29 again
  • Creomod
  • Jul 31, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
7
Views
291
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 3, 2026
Creomod
Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
H
New here and thanks
  • HoosierD420
  • Aug 30, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
102
The Welcome Wagon Aug 30, 2026
HoosierD420
H
3.08 gears with a manual trans
  • limp
  • Aug 27, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
43
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Qtrhrse23
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?