Just Picked Up A 13 Sho For My Daily

I love those things. I would have bought one if my wife would have just liked it. Damn women! Every time I hear SHO it makes me miss my 92 SHO.

I love those things. I would have bought one if my wife would have just liked it. Damn women! Every time I hear SHO it makes me miss my 92 SHO.
If you liked your 92, you would love a new one. My wife is the one who was pushing me to buy one. Lol she wanted me to get a new one.

Sent from my iPhone

Very nice! The only thing I don't like about the new Taurus is that they don't seem to be offered with a manual transmission at any trim level.

I will buy another truck when the time comes, but if I was in the market for a family type car, it would definetly be the Sho, and I love the black!

Joe

Reactions: 1 user
I will buy another truck when the time comes, but if I was in the market for a family type car, it would definetly be the Sho, and I love the black!

Joe
I was on the fence between a truck and this for a while. Decided that my wife's Honda Odyssey can handle 90% of what I need a truck for. The other 10% I can borrow my dads 14' f150. I have nothing to pull, that was the big reason I went with the Taurus

Sent from my iPhone

I daily drive a 2010 SHO with some minor mods, and I'm around 430 hp or so. I do pull on 5th gen mustangs when.they want to play. You wouldn't believe the looks I get.