Just some new pics....

One of the perks of living in Alaska is right now we have prety much daylight till 10PM and will have 24 hours soon. It's a warm 43 degrees out so I figure why not take some pics! The shot of my fog lights looks odd because of the white balance setting I used. Made the HID fog lights look a bit green lol. Also ignore the paint on the doors. Labor is crazy high up here and I intend to get it fixed asap when I get back to the lower 48. Camera used was a Nikon d3000 and I am a bit of a noob so they may not be perfect. Also it's impossible to keep it clean long enough to get it somewhere interesting so the pics are just taken on base.

DSC_0319.jpg

DSC_0318.jpg

DSC_0317.jpg

View attachment 222508
DSC_0315.jpg

DSC_0314.jpg

DSC_0313.jpg

DSC_0312.jpg

DSC_0311.jpg

DSC_0310.jpg

DSC_0309.jpg

DSC_0308.jpg

DSC_0307.jpg

DSC_0306.jpg

DSC_0305.jpg

DSC_0304.jpg

DSC_0303.jpg

DSC_0302.jpg

DSC_0301.jpg

DSC_0300.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

lol This is my third and final year in Alaska! And yeah on the base everyones house is the same color lol. Well, except for the new ones they just built. I guess the military is getting away from the poop brown and tan!

Car looks awesome.... For some reason when i think of Alaska, i think that a mustang is last kinda car i would want. I think of ice and snow all over, are there alot of days where the roads are good enough to drive it?

Yeah Alaska does suck. I only get to driver her about mid Apr - late August. Every other month there is snow on the ground. The snow in the pics has been there since September. And this was a mild winter. Our snow will only melt MAYBE one time during a winter lol. Most other times it's dark 24hrs and drops to -60 degrees below zero or colder. That was when I did the cams lol. I want wider rear tires badly. thinking of chrome 03-04 cobras or chrome saleens and tint the windows :)

Thanks guys :) She has been a head turner for what little visual mods it has. The ehad lights I actually got on ebay and then bought the fog light tint and tail light tint on stangmods.com I plan to do the side markers eventually.