Just Something Funny.....

SRT Handz

I tripped & fell down and cut myself & got blood
Oct 10, 2004
941
23
19
La Mirada, CA
So i am at the pump again and this dude asks me "Hey< what you got under the hood"/

Once he asked this i rambled on and the convinced him I had a 64-Bit Super NES Stand alone controlling my motor...and he really believed it.....:D
 
hotmustang331 said:
:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! That so jack up looking lol. And yes people have way too much time on their hands lol....er handz. haha

I have enough free time on my hands to rebuild an entire front end on a GT twice, and swap a Cobra rear end into my GT...twice...during a full college load :nice:










........handz..........
 
BlackArtemis said:
do you have the origonal? I could have some fun with that pic in photoshop.


I please ask you, stangnet-to-stangnet member, Please do not make any stupid photoshops with my picture...Exindust is allowed to do it this one time before i kick his ass.......goo day :SNSign:
 
SRT Handz said:
I please ask you, stangnet-to-stangnet member, Please do not make any stupid photoshops with my picture...Exindust is allowed to do it this one time before i kick his ass.......goo day :SNSign:
Gasoline, meet fire.
I ain't teaching again till thursday, I'll post some good ones ;)