k-member for drag car

stealthracing

Nov 10, 2004
I know, I know, not another k-member question, why dont i do a search? well i did, and mostly everything is street handling, street -strip cars. I have a drag car and its only duty is track. so my question is who else has a car for primarily drag racing and what k-member setup are you using. UPR and QA1 are 2 that i've looked into. I've heard stories about the upr chromeoly cracking at the upper welds from hard launches/ landings. the motor is being finished and the et's should be high 8's. so i need a durable peice, thats light-weight. i wanted the whole deal, k-member, a-arms, coil-overs etc. so please chime in and let me know. thanks for your time.

• Sponsors (?)

I'd like to see pictures of any UPR K-members cracking due to any kind of abuse. I personally put mine through 3 years of hard abuse and I never had a single issue.

I now work for UPR and if there are issues with the K-member cracking they aren't being reported to us, which I find odd because if I spent $650 on something and it broke I would go back to the manufacturer about it.

Bill