Kenne Bell SuperCharger... she's finally done.

• Sponsors (?)

I took her out and she ran great but I developed a vacuum leak. I'm trying to locate it tonight. I had to redo all the vacuum lines so chances are I messed up somewhere. I'll keep you updated.

I probably won't get her dyno-ed till I put in a couple guages... probably about five weeks from now. I'll definitely get some videos. Where can I get them hosted for free?

P.S. The low end power is incredible. :nice:

bet I can still beat you.... :p Looks sick Gary, I'm kinda bummed our schedules didn't mesh, I really wanted to turn some wrenches on that thing.

When you're ready to make a vid, let me know... I might even let you walk me in the vid to make it look faster ;)

myponyrocks said:
bet I can still beat you.... :p Looks sick Gary, I'm kinda bummed our schedules didn't mesh, I really wanted to turn some wrenches on that thing.

When you're ready to make a vid, let me know... I might even let you walk me in the vid to make it look faster ;)

Hopefully before winter comes we can go to Bandamere and settle that comment once and for all... :D

You can still come over some time and help me find this vacuum leak. If I can't find it by next weekend, I'm going to take it to my mechanic.

GDawg said:
Hopefully before winter comes we can go to Bandamere and settle that comment once and for all... :D

You can still come over some time and help me find this vacuum leak. If I can't find it by next weekend, I'm going to take it to my mechanic.

Next race is on the 25th... then only one left after that. Also its some ones going away party pre-race.... :hail2:

myponyrocks said:
Next race is on the 25th... then only one left after that. Also its some ones going away party pre-race.... :hail2:

Of this month? That's only a week away. I'm having what appears to be a vacuum leak problem. Don't know if I'll make that one only cause I'm not having a whole lot of success locating it.

I may go to my mechanic and have him deal with it.

GDawg said:
Of this month? That's only a week away. I'm having what appears to be a vacuum leak problem. Don't know if I'll make that one only cause I'm not having a whole lot of success locating it.

I may go to my mechanic and have him deal with it.

Yes of this month, I don't know any reliable mechanics first hand here in the Springs... I'll do some asking around though.