kill story: nissan sentra

Black95GTS

Jan 8, 2004
Marlborough, MA
So i'm at autozone pickin up oil and a filter for an oil change. I pull out like normal and right outside my autozone is a two lane stop light. the right side is straight only while the left side is straight/turn left. Anyway, I'm in the car and a late 90s Nissan Sentra Spec V, with the badges and stickers alll over it, comes up beside me revving like crazy.
I'm like whatever, lets see what he's got. The light turns green and we both launch, and I kill him right from the start. After about 10 seconds I'm up 4-5 car lengths on him and laughing my ass off.
Why am I laughing? Because I'm in my fathers 1998 Buick Century Custom Limited, rockin a solid 3.1 liter engine and weighing about 3600 pounds. I thought I was gonna lose for sure but I was quickly proven wrong. These nissans must be absolute dogs off the line and I bet he sure felt silly revvin at a 7 year old sedan after it kicked his azz.
Just thought you all could appreciate! :flag:

- Adam

• Sponsors (?)

LOL
i wanted to use that

:owned:

the best part about that story, was I figured you were in your stang...

then the story went from cool to absolutely hilarious.
my buddy has an '02 sentra spec-v

i will forward this to him, and he'll laugh and cry, at the saaame time.
:nice:

I know someone somewhere is talking it up about how he in his z destroyed a toyota corolla (me) I was delivering (side job for a little extra cash) and I was running late, so I'm flogging this poor car for all it's worth and this damn z keeps ****ing with me... Wish I was driving the stang... Some stupid prep boy with a backwards hat... How come none of these people are driving when I'm in the stang? Do you guys get that? Whenever you're driving your grocery getter theres always a nice vette with tuned exhaust screaming down the feeder in front of you, or some *** in a z acting tough to a corolla? Never happens in the real car though... I think it's a conspiracy... :shrug: