KING COBRA

slow5poh

Senior Citizen
Jul 6, 2005
Citrus Heights, CA
Do they not make the KC clutch anymore? Jegs calls is a "heavy duty king cobra". So is it a KC, or a fms HD clutch? They used to have both. SOmeone told me they don't make the real KC anymore? Im curious, cause i don't want to put another HD in.

:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

i don't know about the jegs thing.........i know you can still get them from summit and 5.0resto i believe......

they make a heavy duty clutch, and a king cobra. the KC is stronger than the HD but with the same or less pedal pressure.......which is why most people if given a choice goes with the KC. as for jegs, you'd have to call and ask them which it is i guess.....

i think it's the valeo brand in the kc clutch you want?? there's some different manufacturers of the clutch disc and i think valeo is the best.........not positive on that though.......there's KC clutches all over e=bay, i think those are the ones who use a diff manufacturer....someone who knows a little more about that stuff might chime in.....

note- i hear pilot bearings are not created equal either.......meaning theres some ford ones and then some cheaper ones that arent as good. something to think about while your in there.......