knowmoto app feedback thread

Saw you added your vehicle! Congrats. To get a photo uploaded, on the bottom navigation in the app, click on the + (plus) symbol and you can then choose a photo to upload.

Mike
I get to this point, and the “post” button doesn’t light up.
9D643702-E50E-44CC-AC3D-5A148C7FBFF7.png

I downloaded the app a while back but haven't taken my car out in a long minute. Maybe this weekend..... :chin

Honestly, it'll be the first time I actually use it if I do. If nothing else it'll be a good reason to take the car out! :D

Reactions: 1 user
That worked! Thank you! ......... now to win those CC plates! Lol
Can you try adding the 'stangnet' tag and then Post?

Mike
So when I picked my photo, it was of the whole car, but obviously it didn’t come out that way (just getting around to fixing it)
Is there a way to change that photo I posted? Or should I just “add vehicle” and do it again?

So when I picked my photo, it was of the whole car, but obviously it didn’t come out that way (just getting around to fixing it)
Is there a way to change that photo I posted? Or should I just “add vehicle” and do it again?
Well 2 things...

You can update and change your gallery photos of your car in the app, there is an edit button in the top right.

You can also make multiple or more photo posts in the app and use the tag 'stangnet' whenever you post a photo if you like. If there is a post in the StangNet forum you want me to remove we can so you can post again with a photo you like.

Cheers
Mike

Well 2 things...

You can update and change your gallery photos of your car in the app, there is an edit button in the top right.

You can also make multiple or more photo posts in the app and use the tag 'stangnet' whenever you post a photo if you like. If there is a post in the StangNet forum you want me to remove we can so you can post again with a photo you like.

Cheers
Mike
Don’t mind me....... when you click on the photo, the whole thing shows up (like it was when I selected it)
Here’s the screenshot after I clicked on it
All is good! My title didn’t quite make sense if you couldn’t see the front end!
FA16B53B-CD65-455F-9240-65F40A14B59E.png