KYB AGX Adjustable struts and shocks???

• Sponsors (?)

I'm about to order the ones that fit a foxbody because that they lower your car a little bit. Is it a good idea to buy shocks and struts that fit a foxbody, when I own a sn95?

Yes. I have fox fronts. I think I have regular rears though, and I think thats what you want to buy (its been many years, sorry!). Maximum Motorsports used to sell them in a set that way I think. You could call them.:shrug: Expect them to try and sell you some Konis though!!

I'm about to order the ones that fit a foxbody because that they lower your car a little bit. Is it a good idea to buy shocks and struts that fit a foxbody, when I own a sn95?

Note that they wont lower the car at all, but they are a better choice if the car is lowered with shorter springs. I have a 2" drop so it made sense.

No. I certainly do not. I would hate not to have had adjustable shocks. It makes a HUGE difference being able to dial them in to the right settings. Just save and wait a little time. You may also want to consider MM Caster Camber plates. I did all three at once.
Note that my car is a street car. I dont drag race. For me handling and appearance are the most important aspects of the car. I'm sure many other folks wouldnt be bothered by adjustable shocks, but its important to me. I can really adjust the way the car handles with them, and it takes seconds. If you do a long road trip you can set them super soft in a heartbeat if you want.

Hey 007,
I ordered the KYB AGX struts and shocks yesterday. Just wondering, what number you have the struts and shocks adjustated to?

I'll check for you when I get a chance. Its all snowy and crap here and my car is stored for the winter.
Its really easy to adjust, so I'd say just play with them, gradually changing the settings. You'll feel the difference right away, and can dial in something you like. Adjusting the rears makes the most obvious difference to me. I actually went about a year thinking I had them perfect then one day decided to go another notch softer on the rears and have never looked back.

I'll check for you when I get a chance. Its all snowy and crap here and my car is stored for the winter.
Its really easy to adjust, so I'd say just play with them, gradually changing the settings. You'll feel the difference right away, and can dial in something you like. Adjusting the rears makes the most obvious difference to me. I actually went about a year thinking I had them perfect then one day decided to go another notch softer on the rears and have never looked back.

Hey 007,
My order didn't go through because I didn't have enough money in my account. I think I'm going to have to go with the Tokico HPs (blues).