Lambo doors, what is the best hinges you can buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ur car aint to far off buddy. u advertise the GT on every corner of the car.. its no better than a ricer with vtech all over...

Yeah, thats it, it's all over and on every corner. It's on the sides and on the front. If you think three places makes it all over then you don't know your stangs very well :rolleyes:
Mine is actually very tame compared to many stock Mustangs and even some high profile stangs like Roush, Shinodas and others and even many Shelby's.
Must be most of the actual knowledgeable members on here are in bed or out right now based on some of the brilliant comments some of you are posting.

• Sponsors (?)

Alright guys, enough with the ball busting. The points on both sides have been made. If you can offer any help, do so....if you're posting to push buttons, it's probably best to leave well enough alone before this gets ugly.

Prolly think this Shelby is hot because it says "Shelby" in 32 different places :shrug:
View attachment 314309

I like some of the things on that Shelby, and i certainly woudln't turn it down if someone handed me the keys :D As for your gross exaggeration of the number of Shelby logos I don't think is going to help you in your attempt to try and impress any of us adults on here in thinking your cool. So can you please stop posting in here now as I don't care what you think and your constant ranting and babbling is only embarrassing yourself.

I like some of the things on that Shelby, and i certainly woudln't turn it down if someone handed me the keys :D As for your gross exaggeration of the number of Shelby logos I don't think is going to help you in your attempt to try and impress any of us adults on here in thinking your cool. So can you please stop posting in here now as I don't care what you think and your constant ranting and babbling is only embarrassing yourself.
No im serious, it was in one of the Mustang magazines last year. It has "Shelby" in 32 different spots. Plates (2), each side (10, 5 each side), Grill, hood, trunk in two spots, 6 spots under the hood, dash (4), center console (2), windshield, rear window and the seats.
How many is that?

Yes on a vert. What, you have never seen them on a vert? Are you serious? Wow, you really need to get out of your P's house more often and see some of the world.

ive seen it many times...i really don't see the point. my doors go up...SO? big deal my hood opens up. the function...leave em alone. spend the money on something worth while.

ive seen it many times...i really don't see the point. my doors go up...SO? big deal my hood opens up. the function...leave em alone. spend the money on something worth while.
:stupid:

Yeah like some DDs for the rear or wheel spacers. And lower it an inch, looks like its on stilts :shrug:

Wow, feels more like I am on a teenagers myspace site then a serious car forum.
I guess bashing and joking is more common here than getting any real actual help?
Guess I will have to find a more helpful stang forum. Sorry if I wasted anyones time here.
a/s/l?

And you call youreself a Super Mod :nonono:

:D
View attachment 314306
Oh my GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!1 Is that a rare 1982 Fisher Price Turbo Coupe in teh background? :drool: WANT!!

little work done to it

Attachments

• wyld.jpg
    wyld.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 135
VDK's Are Perfectly Legal

Are any of these hinge kits rated for withstanding a direct hit from an impact? Are they crash-tested? That makes me think something like that cannot be legal. Whan if you suffer a direct hit to the passenger door and it caves in and amputates your passengers leg where a normal hinge would have withstood it. Not all these hinges are designed by engineers who think about things like these. The door is a MAJOR structural component in a crash. What sort of warranties do they carry as well?

Vertical door systems are perfectly legal. You can't make anything today without having several certifications if its for the automotive after market. Vertical Doors Inc for example is a multi million dollar company and attends the Sema Show every year in Las Vegas. They are currently the largest Vertical Door Kit Manufacture in the world and from what I have heard recently they sued Extreme Dimensions and won because they were making vertical doors very similar to there own.

Long story short they won and Extreme Dimensions which is a Multi million dollar body kit manufacture pulled out of the VDK business.

Besides, its really a common sense answer anyway. These types of systems do not change out your factory door. It only changes you factory doors hinge system. You little tiny hinges if you have ever looked at them have absolutely no structural support other than just to hold your door in place to begin with. Its not like changing out a factory bumper reinforcement for a aftermarket version that has to meet certain specifications.

Visit us online at: http://www.cruizinconcepts.com/
cruizinlargebanner4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.