Latest In My Stang World

90lxwhite

I'm kind of a She-Man
5 Year Member
Aug 25, 2011
Between the Red and Rio
Well yesterday I brought the 95 into a shop to have the ac looked at and they said basically I need everything. They wanted $1700 to do it but I passed, went home and ordered parts. Compressor, evap, high line, and condenser. Found a shop to do the labor for 250. Oh and my cobra wheels came in yesterday as well.

• Sponsors (?)

These new 3.7 ponies will fishtail & wheelhop from the factory, everyone needs to lower the rear to correct "roll center" and gain grip especially with lca brackets.

Attachments

• tn_DSCN0089.JPG
    tn_DSCN0089.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 90
Dang, I wish you would have posted before buying. I took all those A/C components off my '95 even though it blew super cold air, cause I was young and dumb and wanted the extra space under the hood and weight savings... I have it all up in my attic just sitting. At least you will have all new parts though.

Well yesterday I brought the 95 into a shop to have the ac looked at and they said basically I need everything. They wanted $1700 to do it but I passed, went home and ordered parts. Compressor, evap, high line, and condenser. Found a shop to do the labor for 250. Oh and my cobra wheels came in yesterday as well.

Damn. They wanted $1300 in labor? Even if they said the parts were $700 that is $1000 in labor. If you found everything- compressor, condensor, lines, receiver/dryer, etc. for $420 new that is a steal. Where did you score this?