Latest Renders - You aren't going to believe these

• Sponsors (?)

I just don't see the resemblence to the mustang II. I know you compared them all in the same colors and stripes, but the body shapes are so different. The mustang II has seperate bulges along the fenders to the headlight, a coke bottle dip in the mid secion of the body work. The 2005 doesn't. Again, the new car resembles 60's cars much closer for me. No disrespect to the Mustang II, just don't see the similarities.

78Mach1 said:
But I don't see ANY resemblence at all :shrug:
black_gold_cobraii4.jpg

chaz_mach1_front_white.jpg

compare2.jpg

78M2KB.jpg

chaz_mach1_front_red_t-top.jpg

The frontend has look of the MustangII :nice:

Attachments

• black_gold_cobraii4.jpg
    black_gold_cobraii4.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 176
Theres a seperation between grill and headight that notch in on a mustang II, the new car is much different, headlight bucket like a 69', hood smooth. No notched cut out. Mid line of mustang II dips, new car, straight across. Where is this similarities other than the colors? I could post a pinto in the same color as the mustang II that has more styling cues in common with the mustang II than with the new mustang...

That red Mach 1 makes me dizzy. I WILL get one if they do in fact make one later on. I love the look of these new cars, and these renders are like a dream. The hood scoop brings it all together IMO, but I am partial to scoops (look at my sig for pics of my ride). Nice work!