Latest Renders - You aren't going to believe these

Damn, that orange Mach 1 is awesome! I hope they make a Mach 1 (complete with shaker hood) for 2005, or at least 2006+.

I had plans to buy a 66 fastback, or 69 Mach ro Boss.....but damn if those '05's aren't looking more and more tempting every day. :nice:

-Scot

• Sponsors (?)

Here are a few more done by Chazcron and Burningham
chaz_mach1_front_white.jpg

chaz_shelby_front_white.jpg

chaz_boomer_front_DSG.jpg

chaz_shelby_front_eleanor.jpg

chaz_cobra_front_dsg.jpg

chaz_mach1_front_yel.jpg

chaz_mach1_front_dsg.jpg

chaz_mach1_front_blue.jpg

Very nice images, great work.

If you want to make them even more realistic you may want to change the wheels. The production car will not have wheels like shown on these images. The '05 will be using high offset wheels. Like the Lincoln LS & T-Bird have. The best image so of of how the wheels will really loos is the B&W image advance dealer info.

Dan05GTOwner said:
Glasses? I can see them just fine.

Make sure you e-mail the renderer and tell him his effort, time and skill are worthless because YOU can't see the spoiler. Come'on, give a little credit to what these guys have done. We're lucky we have these renditions at all.

Preach on brother man!

I am so very tired of all the negativity on this forum. Perhaps it is time for everyone to get off of the "it's ugly" kick they are on and ad something intelligent to the forum.

And, no this wasn't directed at you Fireman. It has become a discouraging trend among this forum as of late to do nothing but whine about the new car.

Everybody needs to grab a tissue and wait for the real thing in January...

tylers65 said:
Preach on brother man!

I am so very tired of all the negativity on this forum. Perhaps it is time for everyone to get off of the "it's ugly" kick they are on and ad something intelligent to the forum.

And, no this wasn't directed at you Fireman. It has become a discouraging trend among this forum as of late to do nothing but whine about the new car.

Everybody needs to grab a tissue and wait for the real thing in January...

. :nice:

Dan05GTOwner said:
Glasses? I can see them just fine.

Make sure you e-mail the renderer and tell him his effort, time and skill are worthless because YOU can't see the spoiler. Come'on, give a little credit to what these guys have done. We're lucky we have these renditions at all.

Oh, yeah they are soooo easy to see against the black background. :rolleyes: Maybe I'll invest in some of those magic black spoiler, black background glasses you have just so I can see them.

Actually I'm one of the very few that like the production model over the concepts. Those things were IMO some of the most unworthy cars to hold the name "Mustang", and I for one an VERY happy to see how much the real car differs from them.

I was just trying to say that a Mach 1 doesn't really seem like a Mach 1 without a rear spoiler. So excuuuse me for being a Mustang fan. :nonono:

DBMSTNG said:
most of the stangs have simularities to one another, so you could make an arguement for various model years.
that was my point exactly- but there are too many people that are brianwashed into hating the II's, that there is no chance for them to see anything in them at all resembling any of the other years.