Let the wire hiding madness begin!

Boss 351

Here sthhhhhhhheeeve take a picthh of my man flowe
Jul 13, 2003
Canada
Well i just finished the main EFI harness... Moved all the body connections to the ECU side, expanded the BAP sensor, coil and power/ground wires. So as you can see it stops at the engine. I will either run the coil and power wires under the dash or along the front (put some big wires in there so it's safe even at this length).

I may extend the TAB/TAB and EGR wires so I can hide those solenoids, but for now I'm ok with the pollution stuff in plain view (we have smog police here). BTW this is an 89 harness going into an 86. Mine was too messed up to use.

View attachment 154700

I'm just going to test these to make sure it all runs before really installing them. Hopefully I can get this car started this week. Once I know it works, I'll wire in the MSD and other things. Test again and then install the harness onto the body once and for all :D

• Sponsors (?)

Here's a before of the rats nest of wires on the driver side. I've since installed a distribution box, cleaned up the power cables. I'm removing the wires that would normally plug into the EFI harness. I'm either going to run these inside the fender or low near the rail. Not sure yet.

View attachment 154699