lets see some burnout pics!

• Sponsors (?)

here ya go

attachment.php

Cobain03 said:
you got any? or tire marks on the road is fine too.

Shhh hey, come here. Just between me and you, some people on this forum don't take kindly to "spirited" driving unless it is on a track. If you keep your head low and keep walking, they might just miss you. Then again, if ya like to mix it up a bit have at it.

Nah i'm pretty sure it's not tubbed, but not certain. It's an insane car though, i've seen it several times doing burnouts and it's awesome how quick he gets that smoke happening. ROUTE666 have u seen the pics of his new stang his making? I didn't think he could top the first one but it's looking like it will easily. Can't wait to see it at summernats this year...hopefully he has it ready by then!

GIDYUP said:
Nah i'm pretty sure it's not tubbed, but not certain. It's an insane car though, i've seen it several times doing burnouts and it's awesome how quick he gets that smoke happening. ROUTE666 have u seen the pics of his new stang his making? I didn't think he could top the first one but it's looking like it will easily. Can't wait to see it at summernats this year...hopefully he has it ready by then!

My word I've seen it, it's on that site that I linked to in a previous post. GO MYERS!! you crazy bastard. :rlaugh:

GP001's right, if "they" find out that you even enjoy driving over the posted limit, let alone grin at the mere thought of second-gear chirpie, you'll be ridiculed and face the wrath of the "oh-my-God-you-did-what-to-your-car?" crowd.