Lets see some red 94-98 cobras

• Sponsors (?)

Ill get some soon of my 97 rio red cobra.
It looks basicly stock, but has 03 Cobra wheels on it. Sizes are 18X9 front and 18X10.5 with MASSIVE 335/30/18's on the rear.
A buddy of mine has the same exsact car with the same exsact wheels, here are a few pics. Only difference is his has a S281 wing(?) and mine has a NX wet kit, LOL

slither said:
Ill get some soon of my 97 rio red cobra.
It looks basicly stock, but has 03 Cobra wheels on it. Sizes are 18X9 front and 18X10.5 with MASSIVE 335/30/18's on the rear.
A buddy of mine has the same exsact car with the same exsact wheels, here are a few pics. Only difference is his has a S281 wing(?) and mine has a NX wet kit, LOL
IMG_0777001.jpg
savincobra2.jpg
IMG_0781001.jpg

My buddy has a 97 and his tips look identical to those he has borla. Wish i could get pics of it on here, white w/ the cobar r hood, stalker front clip, saleen single wing not the flush mount or double stack but stock wheels. It looks and sounds friggin awesome but isnt very quick, x-pipe, borla, cai, mam, pulley and only a 14.1 @101 on street tires :nonono: . Slither the car is bright red just like the one you posted but is a 94 so the wheels dont have any black, it has a sunroof and tan cloth interior :mad: but ill take care of all that, change the interior to black and get the nice black leather seats the one in my buddies 97 are so comfortable compared to my old SS's seats.
What is right for a 94 cobra, red tan cloth interior, sunroof, excellent condition driven by my g/f's mom and babied, 80,000 miles im not sure what to pay but know shell give me a deal since im practically a son in law :nice:

I used to own a 94 cobra. Here is a pic.
ps, it was set up for road racing and utilized a T76 single turbo kit so the wing was on it. And beleave me, with that much power, it needed all the downforce it could get, LOL. The first pic was the 94 cobra I sold a while back, the one below it is the 94 GT I have now. I will post pics of my 97 cobra as soon as I get the wheels/tires on. As for my 99 Faleen, its not a 94-98 nor is it red, so I will spare you the pics, LOL

cobra5.jpg

redblack2.jpg