Let's see those aftermarket gauges

• Sponsors (?)

IMG_0571.jpg

^^ with old LEDs. Needles didn't light up well.

Here is a video of how it looks with Tri-Blue LEDs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2x5oMFc5Ok
(ref: http://forums.stangnet.com/showpost.php?p=6684203&postcount=93)

I prefer this over lightblades as his is too "over-the-top" for me. That's just me though. I'm more for a subtle change that looks stock, but pops. :nice:

Attachments

• IMG_0571.jpg
    IMG_0571.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 84
i really like the gauges in bullitts but idk where you could find em.

http://www.sh-autotrends.com/
Go S&H Auto Trends. They have the Bullitt knock off gauge faces. They also can make whatever face you want. It is $60 for whatever. Any backlight color, any lettering color. The Bullitt style ones aren't exact, but they have a classic muscle car look. Let them know what you want. I have three sets of faces from them. Problem is, they take forever to get them. I have only received one of three that I ordered so far. Some Bullitts in white letter/black back/green light, Bullitts in in that muscle car green letter/black back/ green light, and a set that was copied from my Porsche 924, in white letter/black back/green light. You can take a picture or draw what you want, then send it to them. You can have the redline markings set wherever. The quality is good. About like the rest. I too am fed up with the few choices I always find--I hate white face gauges, and the flames type ones are just that---flaming. I'll get some pics.

http://www.sh-autotrends.com/
Go S&H Auto Trends. They have the Bullitt knock off gauge faces. They also can make whatever face you want. It is $60 for whatever. Any backlight color, any lettering color. The Bullitt style ones aren't exact, but they have a classic muscle car look. Let them know what you want. I have three sets of faces from them. Problem is, they take forever to get them. I have only received one of three that I ordered so far. Some Bullitts in white letter/black back/green light, Bullitts in in that muscle car green letter/black back/ green light, and a set that was copied from my Porsche 924, in white letter/black back/green light. You can take a picture or draw what you want, then send it to them. You can have the redline markings set wherever. The quality is good. About like the rest. I too am fed up with the few choices I always find--I hate white face gauges, and the flames type ones are just that---flaming. I'll get some pics.

Waiting on pics. I want to see how the Bullitt gauges look :SNSign:

hey sexygt488, they are the EL GLOW reverse gauges, i got mine from mac performance a few years ago, they also have them at americanmuscle for 85$
they switch from indiglo blue to green and have a dimmer switch. Like i said i have mine for a few years with no problems and think they look awesome.

i wouldnt mine havin the SVT Cobra gauges just not have it say SVT on it tho. Im really lookin for white guages that match the color of the odometer cuz its shows green numbers. i wish they were blue so i can just have a blow glow and not have two different colors. just anal like that i guess:shrug:

S&H retro style gauges, green letter/black back/ stock green lighting. I'll install them and get more pics in a few hours. My aux gauges are from Classic Instruments, the G/Stock series. I like the 60's muscle car looking gauges. Namely the GM's with their round dials and green lettering. I am having an A/C plate done in matching green as well. S&H can build whatever overlays you need. They just use a sheet of arylic, and silkscreen printing. The power of CNC machines.
View attachment 403509
View attachment 403511
View attachment 403513

i wouldnt mine havin the SVT Cobra gauges just not have it say SVT on it tho. Im really lookin for white guages that match the color of the odometer cuz its shows green numbers. i wish they were blue so i can just have a blow glow and not have two different colors. just anal like that i guess:shrug:

its a two position swith, the gauges are white like the svt ones during the day and light up either blue or green depending on the position of the switch, not both colors at the same time, the green looks just like the svt green glow, and the blue is a little more exotic