Lets try this again!!!

Hey all I figured i would try another post just can't seem to get any help anywhere!!
I got everything wired up now but i can't pull any codes from my computer soon as i go to hook up the test plug it just stays lit up and the beeper is constant even with the car running.
Also when the key is in the on position or accy every now and then my tach will bounce along with the voltage gauge. Still have no oil pressure maybe two bars oil is good and car runs fine well besides an occassional miss and the voltage drop thing it's been doing.
Anybody have a hint or something that will put me in the right direction???
I am totally burnt from messing with this thing it's been two weeks from the time i get up till when i get home from work and my brain has had.
I have stripped parts from my partially running car to get where I am at now I feel like i am getting nowhere. My paint is on back order so that puts me on hold from putting the dash in and i still need to get this car inspected so i can actually leave my house once in awhile legally!!!

I am also looking for a pinout voltage chart for the pcm i hav one but it is for a 83-86 pcm a little different then the LA3.
Anybody!!!
I'm sure i am not the only person that has had this problem!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks Crovax That might help some I'm just burnt not sure where to go with it from here.
I finally got to pull some codes and the book i hav only goes up to 59 and the in the back in spanish has all the other codes and sorry not that fluent in spanish.
But i pulled these
22,23,54,68,81,82,83 and 88 I know some are from the egr being disconnected and the knock sensor but don't know the rest.