liberty gears tko 600

dodge12valve

Jun 17, 2019
Canada
I have a 351w stroked out to a 408 got it dynoed it made 500whp my tko 600 does not want to shift i was wondering who has experience with the liberty gears tko 600 faceplate? Remember this car is strictly for drag and not street driving so i could care less about clunking cause anytime im in the car its going to be wide open anyways

• Sponsors (?)

Never dealt with liberty, but in have driven a dogringed Gforce T5 and a Gforce 101A, both are non synchronized trans, and it is nearly impossible to miss a gear with one.

Joe

Making almost the same hp out of my 331 470rwhp. Had Liberty build me a brand new TKO600 face plated 2-3-4. Been great so far. Just change the oil every so often is the only maintenance I have done on it.

Reactions: 1 user
Making almost the same hp out of my 331 470rwhp. Had Liberty build me a brand new TKO600 face plated 2-3-4. Been great so far. Just change the oil every so often is the only maintenance I have done on it.

How bad is street driving with that thing?

Joe

How bad is street driving with that thing?

Joe
It's actually really nice on the street not bad at all. It had a break in period where it was rougher but now it is actually smoother. The only thing that I had to unlearn was down shifting when coming to a stop. I now just neutral it and use those good SN95 brakes. It will down shift it is just a bit notchy trying to sync the gears.

Last edited: