listening to bob right now

• Sponsors (?)

Damn....

Maybe some of you need to smoke pot to mellow yourselves out. A whole lot of hostility over what other people do. Christ, I really couldn't care less if they smoke pot or snort heroin, beat their wife, and take horse tranquilizers....

Joe

95cobraguy said:
not to piss on anyones parade here, but coming from somebody who smokes and is making a noble effort to really cut back, smoking pot gets really played out after awhile. u smoke, u get high, 45 minutes later u crash, u eat everything in sight, u get tired, dont wanna do ****, u get moody, lose all motivation, no sex drive. i know the smokers will flame me now and thats fine, i'm just stating how its effects take a toll on a person. i've smoked some of the best greens and some of the worst dirt and its all the same.

:hail2:

SeventyMach1 said:
Which is why none of this should have ever been brought up ......

Amen. It's none of my business, so why bring it here?

I want to associate myself with a Mustang sight, not a pro-marijuana one. So, take it somewhere else is all I ask. I never asked anyone to quit, it's your choice.

:worthlesa

95cobraguy said:
not to piss on anyones parade here, but coming from somebody who smokes and is making a noble effort to really cut back, smoking pot gets really played out after awhile. u smoke, u get high, 45 minutes later u crash, u eat everything in sight, u get tired, dont wanna do ****, u get moody, lose all motivation, no sex drive. i know the smokers will flame me now and thats fine, i'm just stating how its effects take a toll on a person. i've smoked some of the best greens and some of the worst dirt and its all the same.

dude, it depends when you smoke it.

I mean, I don't smoke it at noon alone and **** and then vedge all day in my room. I'm a social smoker, I smoke it with friends, at parties, or at death metal concerts.

SeventyMach1 said:
Intentional oxymoron?

:owned:
:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

My opinion...
Live and let live! At the same time, this isn't the best place to dicuss this kind of thing, and if it offends some of the members, it should be ended. After all, as good and pure as it may be, it is illegal in the US.
Brandon