Live in Los Angeles? Make $200 for 1hr interview about your Mustang!!!

Andrew_5.0

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2000
CA, USA
Hey guys. So, my buddy owns his own research company, and he needs 7 mustang owners to drive to his office and talk for about 1hr and 15min. Thats it, and you make $200. No bull, no catch, he just needs to talk to some mustang enthusiasts. He already has import guys, he ONLY needs mustang owners.

7 total cars
---------------

3-4 slightly modded

3-4 heavily ($4-10K) modded.

Fox body-present.

Call me ASAP if you want to do this. Needs people for Tomorrow, Thursday, and Possibly Friday. Hours are pretty flexible.

my #: 818.645.4392

• Sponsors (?)

Andrew_5.0 said:
Hey guys. So, my buddy owns his own research company, and he needs 7 mustang owners to drive to his office and talk for about 1hr and 15min. Thats it, and you make $200. No bull, no catch, he just needs to talk to some mustang enthusiasts. He already has import guys, he ONLY needs mustang owners.

7 total cars
---------------

3-4 slightly modded

3-4 heavily ($4-10K) modded.

Fox body-present.

Call me ASAP if you want to do this. Needs people for Tomorrow, Thursday, and Possibly Friday. Hours are pretty flexible.

my #: 818.645.4392

Any mustangs???? even if it is a 6 cylinder...

Hey has your friend found the 7 mustang guys? Mine is in the shop getting a slight engine swap (302 DOHC big bore, hehehe) HAve some friends that would be intrested. 87GT, 92 Notch 5.0 swap, 92 GT, 99 GT, 03 GT, 04 GT, 98 Cobra, 2 X 04 Cobra, my Pac Green 97 cobra and my 65

If ya want to contact me email me

[email protected]

Or PM me.