Fox LMR new Resto 5.0 seats?!?!

• Sponsors (?)

Maybe a good option for people needing to replace seats, upgrade from LX seats, or convert to black, I haven't watched the videos yet but why not make it so the material matches the factory stuff?

I got LMR cloth and they are cheap. They pill and rub off. If I drove the car every day they would already have a hole. I am careful when I get in and out because if I didnt care I would rip them They do look good and match perfect. Easy to install.

LMRs been rolling out a new product every day it seems. They just rolled out cobra disk anti-moan brackets today as well. They fit solid axle setups with offset calipee mounting, which the OE Ford brackets could not do.

as for the seats....they are ok, but not the original replacements they seemed to be. No vinyl back, no lumbar, kinda generic.

kudos to LMR for rolling out new novel ideas though.

Last edited:
the way they have descriptions worded almost makes it sound like they're custom corbeau sports?

might more match the later cheap lx seats, but look nothing like the 87-89? high-backs. if they were just a new/improved frame with the existing resto foam/upholestry i would be way more interested.

Who approved this pic as a debut photo?
DD67CCBD-A7DD-4D6E-91E8-D07B9C96144A.jpeg

• Dislike
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Here is a suggestion for consideration: most (all?) of these seats sold by these companies are from TMI. Maybe start there first and inquire directly?

If they are decent seats with good fabric, by the time most of us buy a good pair of frames, and wait for a pro to recover them with new trimmed buns, this is a reasonable price. And the timeline on good upholstery shops is horrible, least around here. I hope the material is good.

Last edited: