longtube and catted midpipe installed...

• Sponsors (?)

I got to the part where I had to punch a baby! My headers came with one O2 extension for the passenger side front and it was keyed for the rears! I only did the passenger side, due the fact that I jacked the car and the got sent out of town for four days...

Well, I got my driver's side on earlier tonight, I only had to punch babies trying to re-install the dipstck through the header. I guess I was not thinking with my dipstick! My diection had me pulling the driver's side header out from the top, but did not say where to install the header, so I initially tried from the top untill I discovered it was easier to remove the lower cross brace and go in from there. The rear lower header bolt kicked my ass for a bit, but my ass has been kicked by worse header bolts! In the morning, I will try o crank it up and record it with open headers before I finish out the exhaust!

Need Exaust? I have an extra set of SS LONGTUBES with an off road H-pipe for $500, brand new in the box and if you need a tuner, I can Include a new Sniper tuner, It allows for many self adjustments, but you would still have to get a tune from Sniper, I can let it all go for $700.
I have installed all this on my 2010, the only issue I have is while cornoring to the right the headers vibrate against my Steering shaft, I have just ordered a set of new bullit motor mounts to fix that problem, the stock mounts allow too much movement, and there is also some HP/TQ loss in the stock ones.call me, 405-850-1336