Look at how 2 soliders live(pics)

mustangsally93

Sep 26, 2005
Omaha,NE
Well in the morning we have a lay out for something. Well I went around to night checking up on some of my new guys. Well I went to their room and the smell was..... It almost burned my eyes, well I looked around then moved the beds and opened the reg. So I then went back to my room to get my camera so I can show my PLT. SGT I can't see how they lived like this. The milk was rock hard!!!! It smelled like died bodys in there...

View attachment 470970

View attachment 470972

View attachment 470974

• Sponsors (?)

Well I just got back with the plt sgt and lt. Guess what after I left they stop cleaning because they said they were tired. So after chow I'm taking them for a little 12 mile run in full battle rattle. Oh, but I'm riding my bike.

oh also when we looked around this morning we find a died mouse in one guys wall locker.....

I main reason I'm telling and showing you guy this is because I really don't know what to do, I have never seen this before.... and its funny.

Don't thank Clinton... Thank your service Chief of Staff and his minions. They're the ones that make Operational and Logistic Policy and decisions, not the President. Even the service secretaries don't make policy. That's the job of staff members.