Look at how 2 soliders live(pics)

• Sponsors (?)

mondos90lx said:
hahaha, that musta been funny to see, did they do all 12 miles?

yea they both did the 12 miler and at mile 6 and 8 I seen what they eat for chow.

Well Friday night I'm making them lay out the whole room(beds wall locker desks chairs) out side in the parking lot, I haven't told him. So that well be fun for me since I have no mustang again.

So in a hour I'm going to the room to see what they are doing and make them clean all their ta-50, and sweep their floor with tooth brushes. It well so funny, I might take pics of it.

Nutzy19 said:
Where are you from ?? You type with an accent?? "died" mouse... "Chow"....It well so funny, I might take pics of it......all your base are belong to us.....

WOW I know I'm not a good speller or writer. Sorry if I'm not a really smart person like your self. But don't sit and make fun of me because the way I type. No one on here has given me any crap for my spelling so please don't....

mustangsally93 said:
yea they both did the 12 miler and at mile 6 and 8 I seen what they eat for chow.

Well Friday night I'm making them lay out the whole room(beds wall locker desks chairs) out side in the parking lot, I haven't told him. So that well be fun for me since I have no mustang again.

So in a hour I'm going to the room to see what they are doing and make them clean all their ta-50, and sweep their floor with tooth brushes. It well so funny, I might take pics of it.
Hahahahahaha Gotta love (punishment) I mean Corrective training.....Per ARMY regulations... ;)