atl
can this be fixed maybe welded? i dunno any help would be good:bang:
jb weld --quiksteel didnt hold help!!!

Attachments

• tb.jpg
    tb.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 245
  • Sponsors (?)

Its a BBK 75 mm tb and i called bbk and they dont sell the rod or offer to fix it and i dont wanna have to pay over 150 buck for another 1. Sux huh? Im thinkin it could be taced but was just curious.. I put my tock throtlle body back on and i think its messin with my who setup.. Now im fighting the surge dragon...

no i repeatedly opened and closed the butterfly and it didnt hold up... i wouldnt test it on the car for sure...i called a welder he asked me what the 2 type metal are bc some metal wont bond to each other in welding so i guess we will see...anyone know what the tb plate might be made from its a bronzish color?

bdog9seclx said:
Its a BBK 75 mm tb and i called bbk and they dont sell the rod or offer to fix it and i dont wanna have to pay over 150 buck for another 1. Sux huh? Im thinkin it could be taced but was just curious.. I put my tock throtlle body back on and i think its messin with my who setup.. Now im fighting the surge dragon...

You could take out the butterfly valve if ur afraid of it messing with the quality of the weld. If u do make sure u use loctite on the New screws since the original ones are crimped on the outside so they cant back out and go in ur engine. I have 2 mint condition stock tb's at home but that wouldnt help you anyways.