Port St. Lucie, Florida
:D
DSCN0263.jpg

DSCN0264.jpg

DSCN0265.jpg

DSCN0266.jpg

DSCN0267.jpg

DSCN0268.jpg

it looks like im going to be doing quite a bit of port work and port matching, thats fine tho, i still need fuel rails, gaskets, adapter plate(ill probably make myself), jlt ram air intake, 90mm maf, and retune:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

so you went ahead with it :)
looking forward to get mine next month to go with my supercharger, tell us how it goes when you install it , and before i forget.... CONGRATULATIONS!

will this work with stock tb/plenum and fuel rails?

i only ask because i was in the market for a stock intake not too long ago and came across the edelbrock and it seemed as though you needed to change a few things to make it work

this might have been discussed in your other thread ( i remember you talking about getting an intake)

it will work with stock upper and t/b, execpt you need an adapter, MMR sells it for $65, but its just a flat piece of aluminum, so im going to make it myself, but aftermarket fual rails are required, im going to go with the edelbrock one's for $110

Sweet! Definately give us some reviews of the finished product. I've always thought that intake would work very well with some nitrous. Seems to me like there would be less risk of fuel puddling(sp). If you don't "feel" any low end tq loss, then I may follow suit and get one myself.

I hope that doesn't kill your bottom end torque. But it does look awesome, i'll look forward to dyno numbers.

You should check out the PHR article of the carbed mod motor. It pretty much has the same setup as you.

i have seen to real world dyno sheets, and both lost very little down low, and gained above 3500, and one guy gained 47rwhp@6000rpms with a spyder intake power elbow:nice:

but if it does hurt the bottom end, the 4.30's will help out:D