Look What I got today (PICS*)

UPS guy dropped this off around 5:00 today....
MVC-856F.jpg

MVC-857F.jpg

What's there is...
-Bilstein Shock/Struts
-Steeda 4 Bolt C/C Plates
-Steeda Bumpsteer Kit
-Steeda Aluminum LCAs
-Steeda HD UCAS
-Kenny Brown Full Length Subs

I also have the 03 Cobra A Arms in the basement, and I just need to order the Eibach Pro Kit and the MM aluminum offset steering rack bushing.

As far as other small stuff, I guess I'm getting new spring isolators, swaybar bushings, and end links. Is there anything else I'm missing?

If anyone's looking for subframe connectors, I got mine through www.oemfordparts.com for $100 and they're Kenny Brown's full lenth weld-ins w/seat belt bolt cross member.

Attachments

• MVC-856F.jpg
    MVC-856F.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 65
  • MVC-857F.jpg
    MVC-857F.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 97
  • Sponsors (?)

Yeah I think I'll be right around $1500 when I get everything. But I just graduated and got a pretty nice grad present ($) and I'm working full time making really good money for my first year out of college. I'm also going to be ordering front and rear Cobra brakes from speedconcepts.com and then get a dyno tune with a chip this summer. Then when it's garaged over the winter I'll do the rear (31 spline). Then hopefully I'll get smart and start saving for a down payment on a house.

donjohn said:
cool deal man... i've got 2 years left and finals next week

looks like next year ur gonna have some fun w/ those 31splines... you upgrading the diff too?

Still not out yet? Does your school have a winter intersession?

For the rear I was thinking a diff out of F-150 with the 7/8" cross pin. Then get all new clutch packs and whatever else is needed...Re-use my 4.10s and girdle and then get a pair of Superior 31 spline axles. Was also thinking about getting the housing powdered coated. I'll find out more about what I need when the time comes.

yellowstang1994 said:
How much did those 03 cobra A-arms run you? I'm looking for a set with balljoints and can never find any around. Have any tips on where to look?

www.oemfordparts.com for $160+shipping. This place seems to have the best prices to Ford and Ford Racing parts.

95strokerPSU said:
Still not out yet? Does your school have a winter intersession?

we're like the latest school out in cali- us and UCLA. We have a quarter system and started the 3rd one kinda late

95strokerPSU said:
For the rear I was thinking a diff out of F-150 with the 7/8" cross pin. Then get all new clutch packs and whatever else is needed...Re-use my 4.10s and girdle and then get a pair of Superior 31 spline axles. Was also thinking about getting the housing powdered coated. I'll find out more about what I need when the time comes.
SWEET, that should look cool. That's like the setup I have planned for when i get outta school (sounds like the setup killer was talking about a while back, that's why i had it written down :))

95strokerPSU said:
www.oemfordparts.com for $160+shipping. This place seems to have the best prices to Ford and Ford Racing parts.
Cheapest i've seen them. I think baglock recommended that place too