• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

Looking at buying a mach

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stangdriver13
  • Start date Start date Jul 9, 2009
S

Stangdriver13

Member
Jul 31, 2006
44
0
6
Jul 9, 2009
#1
  • Jul 9, 2009
  • #1
I think the time has come to part with my gt and look for something else. I've wanted a Mach 1 since they first came out. I have pretty much sold my crotch rocket now I need to sell my car. I have found tons of machs for 14k or so with around 30k miles. So between my car and bike I should have a very nice down payment. Now question is what is my car worth? All mods are in my sig car sits with around 73k right now. I'm thinking 7-8k range would really like to get $7500. I think i'm going to keep the rims but haven't made up my mind yet. I'm also keeping my programmer and the x-pipe.
 

VEE EIGHT

Member
Apr 27, 2009
85
0
6
Texas
Jul 9, 2009
#2
  • Jul 9, 2009
  • #2
I just bought my 02 with similar mods and 60K for $9.5K. Seeing as yours is 2 years older with 13K more miles, I'd definitely say that $7-8K is a good starting point.
 
K

kyle_99gt

Member
Nov 4, 2008
166
1
16
Jul 10, 2009
#3
  • Jul 10, 2009
  • #3
^^^^^^unless your in canada then a 98 gt is like 9k lol. You cant get a 2000 convertable gt for under 11k, and they all have like 90k+ miles on them its insane! 03/04 cobras are like 28k wtf is up with people here in vancouver.
 
S

Stangdriver13

Member
Jul 31, 2006
44
0
6
Jul 11, 2009
#4
  • Jul 11, 2009
  • #4
I won't take less than 7k. My bike just sold yesterday, have the check in hand. Now i just need to put my car up for sale. Hopefully it will sell quickly
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Buying with a bad motor?
  • djj62478
  • Mar 8, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
387
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Mar 11, 2026
TTSaleen
L
Car has been overheating. Not sure what is causing it. Any help would be appreciated.
  • Luckysgirl
  • Jun 2, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
196
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Jun 2, 2026
Luckysgirl
L
O
Manual to Auto Mach 1 Swap
  • Osnick
  • Mar 16, 2025
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
540
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Mar 27, 2025
Osnick
O
Electrical Code 29 again
  • Creomod
  • Jul 31, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
7
Views
272
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 3, 2026
Creomod
C
Help with manual conversion
  • CPH89LX
  • Aug 23, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
20
Views
456
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 27, 2026
2000xp8
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?