Looking for a 1993 Mustang SVT Cobra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKslash23

Jan 17, 2010
It's perfect for someone that's looking to refurbish a Mustang or even someone that has aspirations of taking a Mustang out on the track.

- all stock
- about 21,000 miles
- 10-disc CD player
- more importantly, it needs a good home (gas cap was stolen)

About that last note, we don't live in the prettiest and safest city in the world. Before anything more drastic happens to it (e.g. broken window), my Dad would love to have his car in good hands, not to mention a lighter load on the insurance bill as he has two other vehicles.

I've uploaded four pictures. If I were someone that was interested in this car, the only things that I'd have to consider as minor problems are a little pea sized crack on the front windshield (small rock off the highway from a semi) and a "stain" on the side panels of the door (visible on the first, second, and last picture link; it washes off but it took my dad several minutes after a good scrub; he isn't a frequent waxer so make of it what you want).

Side Picture 1

Side Picture 2

Rear Picture

Panel Picture

But yeah, that's about it in terms of the looks and such. My Dad's willing to negotiate the price but nothing under the five digit range, for sure.

If you have more questions, just send me a message and I'll be more than glad to answer them for ya.

• Sponsors (?)

Pictures are dead links. Also your ad title as being "Looking for a 1993 Mustang SVT Cobra?" could be confused as to "You're looking for one" rather than "You're selling one"

PM me if you'd like it edited. Otherwise I'll leave it be. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.